Top 10 Facebook Rules and Regulations:
1. DO: Face-Lift…someone you don’t care to have as a friend? Simple…just go to your friend list and click the little x in the right corner of their listing. This will delist them and they won’t be notified. Accept them and then x them right out and, at least, you didn’t diss them straight away. If they search for you and notice you gone from their list…it must have been a FB glitch:)
2. DON’T: Face-Plant…Don’t become someone’s friend just to promote crap on their page and pillage their friends. It’s ok to promote fun stuff but when it turns into more than a few a week…you are using us. See #1 above as the best way to handle Face Plants.
3. DON’T: Write private messages on someone’s “Wall”… The Wall is not the place to mention private or embarrassing things to someone. Tons of people see this and you can’t take it back. If you’re sleeping with the boss, try not to communicate with them on their wall. Send a Private Message and save everybody the hassle.
4. DON’T: Quote song lyrics… Just don’t do it.
5. DON’T: Change your status everytime the wind blows… Do we really need to know that you are enjoying a Starbucks? Be funny. Be clever. Don’t assume we need your every encounter throughout the day.
6. DON’T: Tag your friends in photos (unless they approve) if they…look stupid…are drunk…are half naked…or anything bad. These pictures will show up when their name is searched and also in their photos. Put your crazy pics there if you need to, but don’t drag your friends down with you.
7. DO: Learn how to center your profile
pic and make it so we can see your face
pic and make it so we can see your face… If you don’t have a profile pic, at all, many people will apply a Face-Lift as no one wants to see that little gray image that shows up when you have no profile pic.
8. DON’T: Send those stupid flippin’ “causes” and “drinks” around! This is prime grounds to be Face Lifted and never let back in. Buy us a real drink!
9. DON’T: Friends don’t let Friends Facebook Drunk… You WILL regret the gibberish you put out there. You will not get laid firing off IM’s at 4 am. Close the computer and sleep it off.
10. DO: Use Facebook to… keep up with friends and share interesting, fun, funny and informative things.
4 Comments so far
Leave a comment